Globalisation, rapidly evolving technology and the emergence of online retail has seen competition intensify, and heightened cost pressures placed on bricks and mortar retailers.
With margins being squeezed more than ever and the way in which we conduct business evolving, it is imperative to ensure you have an insurance and risk solution that will protect you against key exposures and secure a brighter future for your business.
Retail is a diverse sector. Whether it be food, household goods, clothing or office supplies, you will need an insurance program that tackles the risks specific to your business.
We understand the risks of retailers in both the online and bricks and mortar space, and can develop solutions to protect your assets accordingly.
Covers you may need range from:
- Property – cover for loss or damage to your building, contents, business tools, equipment and stock.
- Business Interruption – cover for loss of profits should you be prevented from trading at normal capacity by an insured event.
- Theft – covers your business stock, contents or equipment from theft
- Money – cover for money stolen from your premises.
- Machinery and Electronic Equipment Breakdown – cover for financial consequences and loss of stock that may result from equipment or machinery breakdown.
- Public and Products Liability – covers your responsibility for the wellbeing of those on your premises, and for your products which they use or consume.
- Marine Transit – this may be particularly relevant for online retailers to protect you from loss of goods while in transit.
- Cyber Liability – if your system is hacked and your customers’ credit card details are stolen you could be held liable and issued with significant fines and penalties. Cyber Liability can offer you protection.
We strive to empower you with greater confidence to innovate and plan for the future, enabling you to build competitive advantage, establishing yourself as a key player in the market.
Areas of specialisation:
- Home wares
- Online shops
- Office supplies