The Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles insurance policy for Holden Combo, Renault Kangoo/Liberte, Citroën Berlingo and VW Caddy covers you for:
- Loss or Damage
- Accidental Damage
- Third Party Liability Cover
Additional covers and limitations
- Replacement with a new vehicle if a total loss occurs within three years and has not travelled more than 50,000 kilometres.
- Choice of repairer – the insurer will recommend a licensed repairer, or you may choose your own repairer, provided the cost of repairs does not exceed the adjusted repair cost determined by an external assessor. The insurer will either authorise repairs or pay the reasonable cost of repairs.
- Hire car extension – if your vehicle requires repairs following damage, and you have comprehensive cover, the policy can reimburse you for reasonable taxi or public transport fares to both drop-off and pick-up your vehicle from the repairer. The maximum cover is for 21 days.
- Windscreen extension – cover for one excess free windscreen or window claim each year. This will not effect your “no claim bonus”.
- “At fault” protection for one claim – the policy will protect your “no claim bonus” for one “at fault claim” during your period of insurance. If you make more than one “at fault claim” during your period of insurance, your “no claim bonus” will be reduced at the next renewal of your policy.
- Basis of valuation – the sum insured is Market Value plus the new replacement cost of modifications up to a maximum insured sum of $50,000 for all models, except the Kangoo Liberte, which has a sum insured of $60,000, and the Caddy which has a maximum sum insured of $70,000.
Subject to terms and conditions of the policy.
Cover available for drivers under the age of 25 (Subject to referral).
Click here to obtain our Freewheeler Insurance Application form or contact one of our specialist brokers via the General Enquiry form below.